Skip to main content

Your Own Brand of Name! 2022

Join our online group on Facebook.com/groups/yobob.  This year is Gamechangers 2022 not Namechangers 2022.  The Beauty Inside-Out Beautician is still in the game with much name recognition and valued-in awarenesses with the U.S. Government over the system dissolution resolution.  Read more about my letter to State Representatives coming up in just days.  Check back in soon.

(Click on the Image to Open a Clearer View)

State Representative Overview Requested

Please take an official notice over the following information:

I’ve been established on a Federal record as the Forever Mayor of Broward County with 5 Presidency offices presiding on the record and with the U.S. Supreme Court as well.  On November 28, 2022, I was noted as the “Big Mouth Crisis Runner” by the Marines over my online news blog and it led to an onslaught of assaults over the holiday season in and around West Regional Terminal overflow voters’ parking.

The title U.S. Dhamer is a political rendering from my political takedown in-state beginning in 2016 and ending in 2020 May.  I’m a former Hairstylist and I’ve been pushed down beginning in 2019 by a series of steps that are now listed as a part of my takedown.  In March of 2020, prior to the call of pandemic I valued-in with the U.S. Government for my online publishings.  I’ve now founded on the same record that the ‘U.S. Dhamer title’ was a prank-based attempt to overthrow my media communications company; the company I previously held as a LLC between 2017-2020, named Grace Call Communications.  The company is now held as a LLC-LLO and is still progressive online as a series of blogs.

I’m now homeless in Broward County and I’m on a government ear-in device of some sort around the clock.  I have no awareness over the law that provides the U.S. Government with the reach they have made to me using this technology, and I’m currently being harassed 24-hours a day with persons I’m not awared of coming onto the record/line with insults, unwanted points of view, threats, claims of authority, and otherwise.  I’ve been keeping the charges listed with the record as a show of what is legal; as a citizen to be able to keep the law while using the U.S. Dhamership handle to confer the judgments.

I’ve been taken through a long list of political processes with names such as “jobs analysis report”, “walk-thrus”, “process”, “media assertion” and there’s been no outline to the just cause and/or the solidified ending view.  I’ve been pointed back to from the U.S. Government on several occasions saying “… You’re the U.S. Dhamer”... remarking on my ability to obtain the right feedback from the crowds and prowlers and I’ve even had to keep a list of charges as aggressive as “Impeached” over the outrageous behavior and unconstitutional handling of my name, estate, and the record/line. 

I’ve been able during the last year and few months to obtain enough information to know that the March 2020 Pandemic may have been on my account and I have been told that I have around 16 pandemic triggers held with the U.S. Government over why I’m held up in my career at this time.  As a result, I’m still awaiting a resolution over the non-essential workers campaign that accompanied the roll out of the 2020 March pandemic media safety points while celebrity voices on the line are currently following me around daily and are attempting to make small decision making detrimental by getting ahead of me in my natural steps with the use of the technology.  What is occurring is now being called an estate fraud attempt.  My own family was used in the alleged ‘political’ takedowns on my life beginning in 2017 and up to now. 

I have a legal body of evidence currently held on my Federal record and I’m now attempting to get more media attention to the matter I’m involved in.  In January 2020 when the device was first brought on and I was met with several celebrity voices, I was sexually assaulted on the technology which makes it applicable to conduct relations.  I’m now still being assaulted and even in seemingly automated ways.  In October 2021 I was given a tooth surgery using the technology

On my news blog I’ve conquered some of the points concerning this matter and I’m unable here to link all the details.  I’m also now dealing with a technical upset on my blogs and in my emails where content is being changed and documents are missed.  I believe these are military style advances and I need assistance over the detainment of the vigilantes on my ears. 

NaTisha R. Williams

(born U.S. Citizen), (NBC6News.blogspot.com)

(Click on the Image to Open a Clearer View.  Download After Opening)


Comments