Skip to main content

"InFluenza" Pt. 6 Touchs Down!

(Click on the Image to open a clearer view)


Thank you for joining our New Special Report Column No Reed.

Stay connected here with The Beauty Inside-Out Beautician blog for each release of "InFluenza".  If you're easily turned off by misspellings, put that to the side.  There's a team of people responsible for trying their best to make me look like less of a FLU.


InFluenza (A Special Report)


In most cases when we think of the word "motive" we think about the first part of the definition.  We instantly think "reason" and that's about as far as our mind goes, but here's the full definition.  Motive is a reason for doing something, especially one that is hidden or not obvious.  In 2017 when I reached out to members of my personal circle to ask for prayer, I didn't think I'd be facing the question of motive.  Obviously some members had caught the Flu; later I would realize that some of the members of my personal circle were part of the Flu and the spread of the Flu, but for now let's look at the matter of motive.  The Power Series!  You can call it the straw that broke the camel's back I suppose.  At the end of 2016 and into the start of 2017 I wrote a series of blogs all beginning with "The Power of".  The Mandala was already at work; some individually at work and using their networks of power for their personal "reasons" to cause a social distabilization in my world.  This was the competitive edge.  By the time "The Power of Question", "The Power of Silence", "The Power of One People", "The Power of Three" and "The Power of Contrast" touched down on The Road2Wholeness Blog; it was time to up the ante.

I didn't know it then; the money game; the industries secretly generating ton loads of money; the thoughts that had been set into place to keep those industries alive, and certainly I didn't know that Freedom of Expression was a veiled freedom.  I was about to learn.  I first caught a inkling of the impact of the blog when in late 2016 while watching a sermon online the pastor began to speak adversely about question.  The words that caught me specifically was, "It's not all about question".  I thought to myself.. "that's strange".  Thinking back, this was possibly one of the first times that I became aware of the Mandala's real presence in my life.  It showed that what had been showing up as a campaign against me personally was not simply a personal campaign of one but many.  Consider as you are reading InFluenza, that all of the things I've been presenting to you are in fact happening all at once, and this is the reason that here too they are being presented all at once.  

The Road2Wholeness Blog was created in 2009.  I began the blog writing uplifting messages; some long, some short, but always pointed and captivating.  In 2013 I took a break from writing the blog as I was fully engulfed in my personal weight loss journey.  In 2015, I began to launch a coming back party if you will.  I began using Throwback Thursdays as a way to introduce old blog posts to a fairly new audience; people I'd connected with during my hiatus.  It was called Throwback Blog Thursdays.  I'd been unknowingly in branding since 2003.  I use the word unknowingly because it was a duty I'd obtained as a writer and self-published author and one I perfected over the years as a Self-Employed Hair Stylist.  I also had a natural gift, but I didn't know this at the time.  I would say then it was more skill; at least that is what was apparent to me.  I wasn't aware that my "skill" had caused me to come into view of many members of the Mandala.  When the power series hit, I went from not just a possible challenger, but I became more of a threat.  I became a threat to a circle with an enormous amount of power, money, influence, and resources; amounts you can't imagine.  In 2016 when I relaunched The Road2Wholeness Blog something changed.  Not only was I speaking in a language that called out to the top information creators and social influencers, but now the blog was shifting from uplifting messages to blogs on and about The Bible.  It hadn't been planned.  It was a natural outworking of where I was in my life, and I began that shift with a series called "The ReWIRED Life".  That series was mainly to show why the transition, and was mainly geared towards the old followers of the blog.  I didn't know historically that some of the most aggressive and cut throat merchants resided within the religious spheres.  To put it plainly... THE BIBLE WAS OFF LIMITS.  It would take still several years for me to get the message as I never got a direct message, did not know that to be true based on my freedoms of expressions, and was too busy feeling and dealing with the effects of the agenda while trying to piece it all together.  The power of question was a short blog for the most part.  There have been many up to probably three times its size, yet, it was and probably remains the most threatening.  I also was not aware of how grossly under attack is the right to ask or pose questions.  In that case, the blog was fully loaded because it spoke of asking questions to God and not necessarily the merchants from the Mandala.  This was not stated, but it had been received this way, and it was ultimately why my surprise when I had been watching the sermon online.  The power of silence then was the dagger.  It was based on my personal testimony about an abortion I had in my late teens.  I testified in the blog that God considered it to be murder, and had presented it to me as something I needed to confess.  At the time of the blog it was also the testimony of other steps I had taken to settle the matter with God, and receive full understanding separate from simply accepting a dogma.  I say this because even at the point that God brought the matter up to me, I still added to my confession that I felt at peace with my decision.  Therefore the steps I had taken which included attending a course with my church was to show respect to what God was showing me.  Little did I know that some of the leading Feminist personalities in conjunction with The Bulldozer was about to set up shop and launch a smear campaign against me.  I don't know that it was personal for all of those personalities the way I know it was and is personal for The Bulldozer, but it was an opportunity for me to come to know that most of the times when we see personalities speaking on issues.. that they are not speaking independently but have been preselected to represent certain causes and to maintain those industries and causes in a public way.  Believe it or not, "The Power of Silence" was the spec in the background that the public could not see when the outcry to reinforce women's rights at the start of 2017 hit the scene.  Feel free to go back and check the social calendar.  Then came the "Power of One People".  This was the blog that aroused the atheist and people of non-christian faiths.  I remember when God gave me the assignment.  I remember the sweaty palm feeling although my palms weren't sweating.  It was the only one of the series which I felt and knew it's probable impact.  The others I just blew through.  It was my blindness.  By the time "The Power of Contrast" came around, I was being viewed as a type of terrorist.  This I also could not see.  The power of contrast became The Bad Psychic's perfect opportunity along with its organization of power to take all the assumptions and considerations and launch a take down.  Together all at once, several and separate circles within the Mandala not only declared war but prepared for war.  Their preparation?  It's a 5-Point plan like you've never seen before, and some of the points have legs.  Don't be surprised!  You've already read about the biggest ones here in InFluenza..  but coming up we begin to trace the lines and I will reveal the consequence of "The Power of Three"; one that I'm still paying for; one that appears to be bottomless.

Don't Miss This!

The plot thickens, its rolled out, glazed over with oil of a certain kind, and it goes into the oven.  

Written by: NaTisha Renee Williams
All Rights Reserved except for brief quotations


Follow our Workwear Board in support of "InFluenza"

Comments