Skip to main content

"InFluenza" Pt. 8


(Click on the Image to open a clearer view)


Thank you for joining our New Special Report Column No Reed.

If you're easily turned off by misspellings, put that to the side.  There's a team of people responsible for trying their best to make me look like less of a FLU.


InFluenza (A Special Report)



Why do I testify so boldly and seemingly without withholding much?  First, I should say that much is withheld.  I never tell people where I live.  I never give an account of a matter unless it adds weight to something that I hope to clarify or support.  And ultimately, I never tarnish reputations because I only present truth.  The one who chooses an action is the one who has the power of evaluating and maintaining their reputation to the degree that he/she sees fit.  But, I testify often on sensitive matters because I have an ability to handle sensitive matters with care; one.  And, I testify about things I've overcome because I've witnessed a trend in life.  It seems that people grow up and make themselves alien to those who are coming of age.  This is done for a lack of courage; for a lack of understanding; for a lack of vision; and often times out of a great denial.  This is also why I will not allow anyone to add to my testimony with imaginations and gross assumptions.  I'm thorough.  I think thoroughly.. and therefore there's no need.  

On the Sunday after I posted the blog "The Power of Silence" my lead pastors returned swiftly by their own account from a trip across the seas.  They were eager to share of the event.  Something had called them back to their posts, and they looked a bit shaken.  As the sermon unfolded there were stand-out portions in addition to the exact story from the Bible that they had chosen to expound upon.  I remember at one point hearing the words "Be careful because the Lord can strike you down."  The story was about the woman who was to be stoned for adultery, and Jesus said to the teachers of the law, "Let any of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone."  I didn't know then, but this message was suppose to reach me at a "forgotten place" according to what the pastors had lead themselves to believe.  This was the confusion over a series of months.  There were times that they had been competitive and the themes spoke for that.  There were times that they were condemning me, and then there were times where they were condemning me and trying to hide it in such a way that it made it hard to discern what exactly was the message; not the one on the surface that was outlined in the bulletin but the one that I was getting in signals.  At the end of this particular message however, with the acknowledgment of their race back home and all the stand-out pieces, it became clear at least that they were not fond of me.  I know now that they had been sent to diffuse my testimony which was somehow taken as condemning others.  This was because I'd used the word murder along with abortion and had even pointed to one of the class leaders by including her email which I had asked permission for and had explained why.  I wouldn't have seen or understood it then because that was essentially what we learned and saw with a video that documented the abortion process and presented interviews and then a movie that gave a spiritual outlook where children returned in a type of angelic form.  But the story of the woman to be stoned and the comment about God being able to strike down was a direct result of the fact that these people believed me to be Kayla; the main character from my book Renegotiating Kayla.  In the book the character mentions having an abortion by a married lover in the past.  My testimony then must have been to them a concrete indication that "I was in essence my character".  This is important because it holds up many of the outcomes and future accounts that will be given as to my mistreatment and even up to the very present time of 2020.  It's basically the account of all the consequences of the power series and the personal decision of these leaders to expose what they felt was a fraud.  The part I really couldn't see were the pieces in my blog that pointed to the manipulation to draw me into the class and even to get me to change the day and time of my blog podcast.  Those things I had added to show the working together of things and my willingness to make a reconciliation for the matter God had brought before me.  I didn't realize that the call outs from the pulpit and the woman giving her abortion testimony then showing up in my class afterwards was all planned.  Yet, my account of my conversation with God was solid and that is why I only saw a working together of things while the leaders saw their hand being exposed.  

But why would these leaders care about the time of my podcast and why weren't they willing to stand behind the exact thoughts and concepts that was consistent with the faith and that had been drilled in during the many weeks of the course I took.  

The answers were slow.  All wheels were turning.  Then suddenly on Super Bowl Sunday something happened to send an epiphany right through my veins.  It was probably the moment right before you start to see bubbles in a pot of boiling water.  By the time the program was over, the message had been snatched, but I caught it the first time it aired and the second time it aired.  It was a message by a popular cleaning detergent.  The words were, "No stain deserves fame."  At the time, it served two purposes and answered the question of why I'd overheard my coworker speaking to one of his clients saying that I was trying to become famous.  I hadn't confronted him because at this point I knew that my reputation was at stake and any spec could be misconstrued.  I was also starting to become accustomed to the "voice"; an ongoing background narrator but not telling exactly what was but what was suppose to be accepted.  The campaign was launched in a way that most people wouldn't detect.  This is done all the time; major companies, brands, and social interest groups use commercials to control ideas, combat messages that oppose theirs, and speak on issues of their concerns.  The stain was my testimony of abortion; "The Power of Silence".  It had become a mighty tool in the hands of God; one I honestly could not judge.  The word stain was pointed and was use also in conjunction to tag an initiative I'd done years earlier where I'd stated that the word "ugly" left a stain on the spirit.  It was silent marketing with all its guns and rifles.  I was also being considered a stain, and in that instance, the fame was stemming from the rapid flow and growing surge of "the power series".  The campaign was set in motion to say "yield", and the command wasn't for me but for the people coming into awareness of me.  But why by the end of the program had the message been diluted?  Was it my quick trigger like wit and the push of the button 'send' on my daily epiphanies blog at the time that read..  "The Equalizers- Death, Time, and the World Wide Web" with the tag 'Find the Pocket'?  Somehow, the linkage was immediately understood and the sponsors reacted swiftly changing to commercial by the end of the program.  

Still there appears to be a connection between my church at the time and many upper tiers of the Mandala.  These appearances are made clear by the way information moves and reverberates and what authority of power shifts or might I say, rears its head. This you will see as I uncover more events in the phenomenon that is "InFluenza" and as I take a look back at where the term 'the pockets' first caught wind and how it plays a role in the climate.

The plot thickens, its rolled out, glazed over with oil of a certain kind, and it goes into the oven.  Stay connected here with The Beauty Inside-Out Beautician blog for each release of "InFluenza".    


Written by: NaTisha Renee Williams
All Rights Reserved except for brief quotations

Comments