Skip to main content

The VCR Diaries


Follow the character Veronica from The Decks and the Road Novel Series in The VCR Diaries beginning on Sept. 24th!

"She comes within a foot of me, and I notice the ring on her finger.  I want to be better, but better takes a quick flight, and I'm still that woman.

... I'm forced to remember how it all got this way.  I think it was that stupid dream.  She should have kept it to herself.  She was old enough to know that there are some things you just keep to yourself.  It makes you wonder.  I mean either she cursed me or God himself told her.  Either way, she didn't just predict it, but she had her role to play in the whole thing."

                                             -from Chapter 28


Visit the book today: thedecksandtheroad.blogspot.com

Comments